The Art of Hosting

Ria Baeck's Conversations (632)

Conversations Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"more to read... In Illinois there was a lot of discussion about “Social and Emotiona…"

Ria Baeck replied Mar 12, 2012 to AoH in formal education

4 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"and still some more... Hi all!Sharing some experiences:I've been using some AoH meth…"

Ria Baeck replied Mar 12, 2012 to AoH in formal education

4 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"And it seems the conversation is not over yet... I use AoH techniques in my leadersh…"

Ria Baeck replied Mar 10, 2012 to AoH in formal education

4 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Great harvest Heather!!! I love that - good for our community! building our resource…"

Ria Baeck replied Oct 9, 2011 to Books recommended by the AoH community for an upcoming course I'm teaching on facilitating groups

1 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Reply byCynthia: Hi Amy, Let me introduce myself...I am Cynthia Burns and have been…"

Ria Baeck replied Sep 30, 2011 to Educational application of the Art of Hosting practice

10 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Augusto Cuginotti

"Some replies: I love your description of the circle! Thank you so much for sharing…"

Ria Baeck replied Sep 27, 2011 to Educational application of the Art of Hosting practice

10 Oct 18, 2011

"The topic of hosting within education was raised again on the emaillist... Heather P…"

Ria Baeck replied Sep 27, 2011 to Educational application of the Art of Hosting practice

10 Oct 18, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service