The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'questions' (15)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Tech questions and answers

Here is where you can ask questions when you don't find your way around here or have problems with the aoh e list or static site.

Started by Ria Baeck

2 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

Doing introductions with over 200 people

From the AoH emaillist, summer 2014: Hi all, I have a client that is a network organization for folks across the country (US) doing innovat…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Jul 30, 2014

Need, purpose and intent

From the emaillist, Sept. '12: Dear Monica, Toke and AoH Community, I notice in my work from time to time that I use the words: need, purpo…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Lyon

Small group for World Cafe

From the email list March 2013... Have you adapted world cafe for a tiny group (6-7 people)? Any learnings? I hAve a client group that exp…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

Art of Powerful Questions (and listening)

copied from the emaillist, Dec '12: Hi friends, Came across this article this morning on questions as the most effective communication tool…

Started by Ria Baeck

4 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

On check-in questions

from the emaillist, Oct.'12: Dear all, since years a silent and grateful reader, I want to contribute a little piece. Yesterday I made an…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Harvesting questions in World Café for keynote speakers

Hi All, I was inspired by Chris’ practice note about ProAction Café and decided I’d share an experience as well. We recently hosted a forum…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 6, 2012

Simple meeting design - questions

Shared on the emaillist, Nov.'12, and also on Chris' blog: This afternoon, Toke Møller and I are hosting a little session on Art of Hosting…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 5, 2012

AoH in churches - making these questions more wicked

Here's the situation: A good sized church (over 300 in attendance each Sunday) with a strong infrastructure of committees, boards, councils…

Started by Amy Kay Watson

7 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Amy Kay Watson

Seeking wisdom for a question for Open Space

From the AoH emaillist, July 2012: Hi mates, A mate has invited me to co-host a short, about 2.5 hrs open space for the alumni of a state…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 8, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service