The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'leadership' (9)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Neuroscience and Leadership - Adverse Childhood Experiences

From the emaillist, March 2015: We just finished our AoH on Bowen and I’ve posted two blog posts connected to our dialogs around the Neuros…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Mar 6, 2015

Articles on collaborative leadership

From the email list... Hello friends…I am involved in a project where we are bringing a very participatory, AoH/learning journey/Theory U…

Started by Amanda Fenton

2 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Vincent De Waele

Empowerment workshop on International Woman's Day

Shared on the email list March 2013.... Dear All,  I am conducting a 4hour session with Indian women working for a textile manufacturing c…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

Ripples from the Dalhousie AoH training

From the email list February 2013... Hi Frauke and all, I was a participant in the Dalhousie AoH training last year (and had a minuscule b…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Effectiveness of AoH - business sustainability change

From the email list February 2013... Does anyone have any supporting evidence as the the benefit of participatory change leadership proces…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

AoH in churches - making these questions more wicked

Here's the situation: A good sized church (over 300 in attendance each Sunday) with a strong infrastructure of committees, boards, councils…

Started by Amy Kay Watson

7 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Amy Kay Watson

Art of Youth Engagement - Youth Work that works

In collaboration with colleagues of mine, Nancy Pereira and Erin Smith as well as a whole Steering Committee of professionals and youth, I…

Started by Catherine Dyer

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Einladung: Leadership³ Konferenz - Festival der Perspektiven, 17.-20.05., Berlin

Vom 17.-20.05. findet in Berlin die "Leadership³ Konferenz - Festival der Perspektiven" zum Thema Führungskunst statt - wie übernehme ich…

Started by Jonathan

0 Feb 22, 2012

Quantum Leadership

It started with musings and an invitation by Tenneson: (March 2011)   Mates, A blog post on some of the thinking that is shaping most all o…

Started by Ria Baeck

7 May 26, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service