The Art of Hosting

Questions meet wisdom (129)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Breaths of Process Design: How many breaths have we reached now?

Hi All, This (email)string has made me realise that I simply don’t get the 5, 6 or now 8 breaths. Perhaps I’m just being stupid, and it wou…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 1, 2012

Coaching or support after AoH training

From Ursula, a question out of her own experience: A question I have is, if anyone has experience on hosting more regular coaching or reso…

Started by Ria Baeck

4 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Is there a good paper for graduate students on the Art of Hosting?

From the AoH emaillist, June 2012. Hello my friends, I am coming to the list with a request.  I've been asked to teach a course on "Impleme…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 1, 2012

Art of Listening - for leadership team

From the AoH emaillist - summer 2012: Hello, friends, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your wisdom about the Art of…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Jul 30, 2012

AoH - core and democracy?

Friends, I recently hosted an event where members of the core host team were introduced to hosting practices and principles for the first t…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Jul 23, 2012

What is missing in AoH?

Stephen started of an interesting conversation, with a challenging question - April 24, 2012 Hi All, The recent conversation string about P…

Started by Ria Baeck

3 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Participatory decision-making training

I'm developing an internal participatory decision-making training as part of a quality management initiative. Any advice? Models you love/h…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

About the talking piece

The sharing below was a start of an interesting conversation on the AoH emaillist: Just wanted to share something I have been using for qui…

Started by Ria Baeck

3 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Short presentation on Appr.Inq. and Powerful Questions?

I'm wondering if anyone in the community happens to have on hand a short outline they've used for presenting in a short time (10 minutes?)…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Marcelo Richter Cassar

Introduction

Hi,   Im Lyn from Johannesburg South Africa. I have my own business and have a passion for learning and being exposed to other peoples view…

Started by lyn ras

1 May 27, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service