The Art of Hosting

Questions meet wisdom (129)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Empowerment workshop on International Woman's Day

Shared on the email list March 2013.... Dear All,  I am conducting a 4hour session with Indian women working for a textile manufacturing c…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

Experiential Team Building resource

From the email list February 2013.... Hi mates,I have been asked at short notice to run an experiential team building exercise, that will…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Hosting a collective artistic activity

From the email list February 2013... Dear AOH community,Thank you for all the wisdom that is shared on this list! I'm wondering if anyone…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Mentoring and AoH

From the email list February 2013... Dear Global Community of Hosts,I have recently taken up the ...adventure and challenge to navigate in…

Started by Amanda Fenton

1 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

Simple resource to introduce Theory U

From the email list in January 2013... I want to introduce Theory U to the women in a leadership circle that I'm co-hosting. We don't have…

Started by Amanda Fenton

1 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

Harvest Design for an Open Space

From the email list February 2013... Mates, Please consider this just an invitation to jump into the sandbox with me. :) At my church we'v…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 23, 2013

After a merger/consolidation - resources?

From the email list January 2013... Dear Colleagues,You people on this list are one of my main resources for inspiration and learning, eve…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 23, 2013

Creating an engaged, valued and flexible ageing workforce

From the email list January 2013 Hi everyone I have taken on a new role at State Library of Queensland, Australia and one of my major proj…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 23, 2013

Question on fear and worries

From the email list January 2013... Hello all, I am involved in a project to monitor the impact of public health related policy change her…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 23, 2013

Art of Powerful Questions (and listening)

copied from the emaillist, Dec '12: Hi friends, Came across this article this morning on questions as the most effective communication tool…

Started by Ria Baeck

4 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service