The Art of Hosting

Questions meet wisdom (129)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Seeking hosting technique to help people sense & steward the whole

Hello wise ones! :-)   Along with one of my clients, I host a monthly conversation series called Thrivability Montreal. It's in person (abo…

Started by Michelle Holliday

3 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Harvest from our first call 2011 - on flow hosting in North America

Dear Friends,Here is a little harvest from our Jan 2 conversation. I apologize for being so slow to get these out. I think I have included…

Started by Toke Paludan Moeller

0 Mar 3, 2011

I'm Looking for some Inspiring Questions!

Hi Everyone,   I have a wonderful opportunity to try and influence and shift the way in which citizens engage in the political conversation…

Started by Corrina Chetley-Irwin

8 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Facilitating the groan zone

Late Nov.'10 there was a question posted on the AoH emaillist... .... they want input on how to improve the facilitations of the "groan zon…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 23, 2010

Managing time in circle

I've never started a conversation here so am not quite sure where to put this. I have a question about circle. If this is not the purpose o…

Started by Janice Thomson

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Simon d'Orsogna

Thoughts on training in OST?

Hello AoH community, I've learned of an upcoming training in OST, hosted by Harrison Owen, Karen Davis and Ralph Copleman. As an important…

Started by Amanda Fenton

1 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Ria Baeck

Looking for connections in Israel

Hello friends,I will be traveling to Israel in tomorrow.  While this is mostly a work trip for my partner (with me as the porter), it occur…

Started by Lori Charvat

4 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Lori Charvat

AoH in one hour

Dear co-hosts, I will be having one hour next week at the Hub Berlin's Change Days to introduce people to the AoH: http://www.berlinchange

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Ria Baeck

What is Chaordic?

Pasted from an email conversation:I still want to have a dialogue with you AoH folks about the term "chaordic" some day.  My understanding…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service