The Art of Hosting

Ria Baeck's Conversations (632)

Conversations Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Comment by Kathy Jourdain: Helen, This sharing is so incredibly valuable.  Thank you…"

Ria Baeck replied Aug 1, 2012 to Progress report from the field of Participatory Leadership in the European Commission - June 2012

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Shared on the emaillist - also by Tenneson: one invitation from their Community of P…"

Ria Baeck replied May 3, 2012 to Reflective Learning in Utah CoP

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"I'm sure I am, as others are too. It is when we will host a gathering with the expli…"

Ria Baeck replied Dec 6, 2011 to Enticing AoHers to use on-line tools to support a community of practice

10 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by George Por

"I learned that for people to support the 'co-production and co-governance of shared…"

Ria Baeck replied Dec 5, 2011 to Enticing AoHers to use on-line tools to support a community of practice

10 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by George Por

"Thanks Ursula for noticing and feeding it back! That is part of the 'reward' for the…"

Ria Baeck replied Oct 10, 2011 to Enticing AoHers to use on-line tools to support a community of practice

10 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by George Por

"And here is Tenneson's harvest in pdf format - worthwhile reading!"

Ria Baeck replied Mar 30, 2011 to Reflective Learning in Utah CoP

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Hello Leslie, great question you are bringing here! The first thing I have learned i…"

Ria Baeck replied Jan 18, 2011 to Enticing AoHers to use on-line tools to support a community of practice

10 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by George Por

"Thanks Kelly for sharing! This is why we put the efforts in making this online commu…"

Ria Baeck replied Jan 15, 2011 to The 'Hour in Question" Co-Learning Practice Prototyped by the NYC CoP

2 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service