The Art of Hosting

Most Art of Hosting trainings and related events use a Handout - Workbook - Journal for the participants to use, read, write notes etc.
Please share yours by adding a comment below, give it a good, visible title (make it bold, so it is easy for others to recognise), and add a little bit of the context you used it in, and why it might be different than other workbooks; or what is new in your case.

Tags: handouts, journals, workbooks

Views: 4399

Reply to This

Replies to This Conversation

Art of Hosting Nova Scotia Sept. 2011

As there were 130 people registered for this training, the workbook was not printed, but everyone can download it here.

Leading Edge Summit - Bold Leadership to Recharge Our Rural Communities

Ontario, Canada, October 2012

(An Art of Hosting Training for rural communities) 

Hosting Team - Tenneson Woolf, Jean Ogilvie, Erika Bailey, Alicia Evans

Here is the handbook from our event last fall with over 75 leaders and changemakers from rural Ontario. For many present, this was their first experience with the Art of Hosting. 

Thanks to the community for your contributions to this resource! 

Alicia

Attachments:

A nicely neutral Workbook from Egypt very suitable to be used in an African/Middle Eastern context as most pictures are from AoHs in Zim and Egypt. It's an adaptation of a workbook shared with me by Tuesday.

If you like to use it I'm happy to share the pages file (note you will need a mac to be able to use it).

Attachments:

Attached is a harvest from a recent AoH that is a workbook and newsletter all in one!  Done by Karen Lewis using adobe InDesign it's an inspiring example of an evocative - and informative - harvest.

Attachments:
An AoH magazine, check it out (:
http://flip.it/dwOPI

Simone, what is the purpose/intention of this flipboard? (it looks fantastic!) But I see you (or who else made it?) made links to the AoH PAGE on Facebook, which eventually will go away - because we only want to keep the AoH GROUP on FB. so you might end up with links that don't work...

and if this flipboard is ready to go into the world, please post it too on the AoH Group in Facebook, and on the emaillist!

Thanks!

Simon Mathis said:

An AoH magazine, check it out (:
http://flip.it/dwOPI
The purpose is to gather interesting and inspiring articles, videos and pictures into a magazine and make it easily accessible by phone/ipad/laptop so Members of the Community or those who think about becoming a member can easily read, learn and charge energy on the way (: Like an online newspaper/magazine with AoH news (:

This is really neat Simon. I'm an old lady and kind of a print princess. But I talk to lots of younger folk who are more Video Queens (and Kings). It's not that one is better than the other IMO but that we learn and engage faster if we have access to our preferred tools. I'm thrilled to have your tool to share AoH with them. So very grateful to you. 

Simon Mathis said:

The purpose is to gather interesting and inspiring articles, videos and pictures into a magazine and make it easily accessible by phone/ipad/laptop so Members of the Community or those who think about becoming a member can easily read, learn and charge energy on the way (: Like an online newspaper/magazine with AoH news (:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support the Aoh online community

Contribute to the Art of Hosting online presence by donating here in Euros.

Here you can do a bank transfer, donate in USD and pay with credit card.

© 2014   Created by Rowan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service