email to AoH List on February 24, 2011:
And also happening yesterday in Berlin: The Coworking Germany Meeting
Some questions discussed there:
Isn't that a great process of seeing things bubbling up, and sensing what it is that is really calling, and what is your own, unique role in it?
Sensing call with Stewards, March 31 2011
Attendees: Ria, Mary-Alice, Simone, Frauke, Gabriele, Karen
Purpose of the call: sensing deeper into next training, series of events around AoH in Germany
Check-in question: What has called you to the call and why are you here today?
Questions from the check-in circle:
- How do we change the way we work together?
- What is the process to set up an AoH training?
- How to support what is happening in Germany?
- How do we organize differently, within and between organisations, and in the education and learning field?
- How do we develop new leadership to take society to a new level?
- How do we connect different social change networks in Berlin for impact creation?
- Why does the local community need an AoH training?
- How is this a possibility to stand togetehr in collective practice and see more about the transformations that are happening in the world?
- What are the new ways of leadership, working, and learning together?
- How to slow down and really listen?
Reflections on calling question:
- What is learning if you're living in a complex system -- what should learning look like in complexity or chaotic circumstances. Learning isnt like education..
- How to slow down in complexity? How do we build trust?
- we have to give space to people to open themselves for learning, trust that they can say: I don't know and I want to learn. That they can have questions and don't have to have solutions.
- Learning for Change or Learning and Leading in Change
- How do we learn and lead in collaboration in self-organizing environments?
- Knowledge and action don't connect, when complexity comes in
- How do we learn and lead in change and complexity?
- What do we need in order to host a training in German?
- When would be a good time for an AoH Training in Berlin?
Hello dears. I am just back from a earth healing gathering in Germany, and came across quite some interest on AoH, but it really needs to be in German-German. Interesting aspect for me to see, is a reality.
I am interested in the outcome of your call on the 31st and add to the field.
Just sent you our collective notes from the skype call. About an AoH training in German: we are currently sensing it is a geographical matter: in Berlin it would exclude the non-German-speaking change agents currently being very active in the city and German as a training language is much more a need in the field that Gabriele and you are working in, in the south. Best, Frauke