The Art of Hosting

Ekaterina Khaletskaya's Conversations (9)

Conversations Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mary-Alice and everybody, Although I am just a beginner on the storytelling and…"

Ekaterina Khaletskaya replied Feb 23, 2012 to Storytelling and the art of hosting conversations that matter

2 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Chris Corrigan

"Hello Katharine,   Your writing inspired me a lot, it came in the right moment. I di…"

Ekaterina Khaletskaya replied Oct 4, 2011 to How to capture individual journey?

3 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Dear Maja,   One of my friends has been living in Mauritius for about 1,5 years, she…"

Ekaterina Khaletskaya replied Sep 26, 2011 to Eco-literacy project: Mauritius

2 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Hello Tana, This looks like a great inquiry! It might be interesting to look at the…"

Ekaterina Khaletskaya replied Sep 9, 2011 to Exploring the practices of 'expressive change'

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tana Paddock

"Hello Veronica,   Thank you for giving us space to reflect about AoH in smaller scal…"

Ekaterina Khaletskaya replied Aug 30, 2011 to Facilitating AOH in small groups for short meetings

6 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Veronica Vivanco

"Hi Arturo, Thinking of your initial question (about the order in Why, How, What idea…"

Ekaterina Khaletskaya replied Aug 24, 2011 to Why, How, What

5 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Arturo Uscategui

"Thank you so much, Ria. I hope to have many more pieces of valuable harvest to share…"

Ekaterina Khaletskaya replied Aug 24, 2011 to Harvest from the Middle East Youth Empowerment Seminar (Cairo, March 2011)

3 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Arturo Uscategui

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service