The Art of Hosting

Questions meet wisdom (129)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

How to maintain momentum; Life after a Large Scale Event? and What is “The Heart of Our Work?"

This is ultimately an invitation to practitioners from this community to join a discussion about Life after a Large Scale Event and “The He…

Started by Dan T Joyner

14 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

What is soft shoe shuffle? or Moving Conversation

(from a question in another thread of conversation): Hi Linda,   Soft Shoe Shuffle is an exercise/process developed by Myrna Lewis of Deep…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Chaordic Stepping Stones - Limiting beliefs?

From the emaillist, August 2012: Hi All,   I am a huge fan of the Chaordic Stepping Stones and use them a lot, primarily, but not at all ex…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Hosting mentally ill or addicted persons

Dear folks, I would very much appreciate your wisdom on hosting conversations where many participants are mentally ill, have drug addiction…

Started by Cheryl Lyon

0 Aug 15, 2012

Convergence and Decision Making Methodologies and Practices

From the emaillist, spring '12: Hello friends, For some of my work in Japan, I am compiling a set of tips on methodologies and practices fo…

Started by Ria Baeck

3 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

AoH and Theory U

From the AoH emaillist, June-July 2012: Hello AoH community! At the end of July my friend and colleague Gail Jacob and I will be hosting a…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Seeking wisdom for a question for Open Space

From the AoH emaillist, July 2012: Hi mates, A mate has invited me to co-host a short, about 2.5 hrs open space for the alumni of a state…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 8, 2012

World Café: different or same question in the rounds?

From the emaillist, summer '12: Hello my friends, Though I’ve been part of hosting many cafes through the years, I am, of course, still lea…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 6, 2012

Question(s) around Pro Action Café

Dear fellows, I have a question about the Pro Action Cafe. In this methodology, are there the roles of the bee and butterfly as we have in…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Renaming the Groan zone?

What do you think might happen if we renamed the ‘groan zone’ something less likely to produce groans and more likely to produce fruitful,…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 1, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service