The Art of Hosting

Questions meet wisdom (129)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

How to deal with cultural frictions between bureaucrats and emergents?

Dear everyone, Recently I got in contact with Art of Hosting and a few months before that Teal organizing through Frederic Laloux book of…

Started by Simon Damstra

0 Mar 24, 2016

Working with CEO's - boards

copied from the emaillist, early '16: Hello Hosts, I am going to host a 2 day retreat of 4 CEOs (all guys) of 2 companies (1 is holding, 1…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Feb 20, 2016

Looking for swedish AoH practitioners

Hello! I'd like to come in contact with other Art of Hosting practitioners from Sweden, for informal exchange of experience working with it…

Started by Olivier Winghart

0 Oct 16, 2015

Hi mates, how could we realize hosting 250 Swedish Red Cross office people in 2,15 hrs Pro Action Café?

We will host the 250 employes of the Swedish Red Cross in a two day Kick Off of their new strategy: facing the greatest vulnerability (in…

Started by Kajsa Balkfors

1 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

Newbie to AofH and have been tasked to come up with two AOH ideas for how to approach a department meeting on planning and prioritizing. Thoughts?

Newbie to AofH and have been tasked to come up with two AOH ideas for how to approach a department meeting on planning and prioritizing. T…

Started by Peter Campion

1 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

harvesting from one event to the next...

from the emaillist, June 2015: Friends, I am hosting a short series of World Cafe sessions where the topics/questions between the sessions…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

The art of Holding Space

From the emaillist, March 2015: Last week I wrote a blog post about holding space that generated a lot of interest (enough to crash my webs…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

AoH in higher education

Related with this thread you can look up similar threads from previous years: Art of Hosting in Universities Educational Application of Art…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Mar 6, 2015

When to apply participatory leadership and when not?

From the emaillist, autumn 2014: Hi All, A recurring conversation with many of leaders in organisations I have been working with recently h…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Ria Baeck

Best practices to draft a mission statement at a retreat

copied from the emaillist, October - November 2014: My Fellow Hosts, I am leading a vision retreat for one of my client companies who is a…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Nov 6, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service