The Art of Hosting

Questions meet wisdom (129)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Use of Social Media for community organising

A question raised by Heather Plett: I've been thinking a lot about social media this week and wonder whether anyone knows of some good disc…

Started by Ria Baeck

4 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

How to capture individual journey?

Dear colleagues,   I started to do interviews with people in my community who are at transition stage of their life journey, using the U-jo…

Started by Ekaterina Khaletskaya

3 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Eco-literacy project: Mauritius

Hi everyone,   Sunny greetings from 'winter' striken Mauritius (yeah right!) :) I am currently doing a research for a company called ELIA (…

Started by Maja Zidov

2 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Exploring the practices of 'expressive change'

I've just joined the Art of Hosting on-line community and am excited to learn from and with you all. There are a number of conversations th…

Started by Tana Paddock

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tana Paddock

Facilitating AOH in small groups for short meetings

Hello everyone,   I hope i'm dropping this line in the right place... I'm happily brand new to the AOH and to this online community.   I wa…

Started by Veronica Vivanco

6 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Veronica Vivanco

Why, How, What

Hello, Do you know the approach of Simon Sinek “Start with Why”? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp0HIF3SfI4&feature=related Don’t you t…

Started by Arturo Uscategui

5 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Arturo Uscategui

Request for Facilitation: Staff retreat for my organization! (www.generationwakingup.org)

Dear Art of Hosting friends,Hello!  This is Zo Tobi, a recent addition to the AoH community!  I attended a training in NYC this past spring…

Started by Zo Tobi

0 Jun 27, 2011

Starting points - Stages of recovery - in overwhelming situations

It started with an outcry for help from Bob Stilger, being in Japan, soon after the many disasters that happened in March 2011. Ah, my frie…

Started by Ria Baeck

11 May 30, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

What is Art of Hosting for you ?

Dear Community. I am writing my final exam about Art of Hosting and education, and I need your help.   It is so hard to explain what Art of…

Started by Anne Madsen

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by Anne Madsen

Active, playful exercises for group experience

I just came across a description of an exercise that might be useful for others to know about. So, I decided to open this conversation thre…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service