Date 23-24 April 2012, St Albans, near London, UK
A two-day intensive workshop for managers, coaches and all those wishing to enhance their team coaching skills
If you want to improve team performance, team coaching offers a quick, effective and economical way to get more from your people. Using solutions focus techniques, you will soon have everyone drawing on their strengths to work more collaboratively and purposefully together.
In this two-day workshop you will learn
- Strategies and tools for improving the performance of any team
- An innovative, proven approach to managing change in groups
- A coaching model that can be applied to teams as well as individuals
- Tips and techniques for facilitating meetings and workshops
- Ways to help teams escape from complex and tense situations.
- How these methods have been applied in leading organisations across the world, including banks, multi-nationals, airlines police forces and small entrepreneurial businesses
SF Team Coaching builds on strengths, draws out people’s know-how – and enables them to share it effectively in the service of outstanding results. It enables you to draw on individual talents and the abilities of the group, without wasting time and money on unnecessary ‘diagnostic instruments’.
“A team is not a problem that needs to be analysed and solved but a potential to be unfolded”– Daniel Meier, author Team Coaching
Whether you are employed within an organisation or an independent coach or consultant, solutions-focused team coaching offers you a way of developing a team sustainably and systematically – even in turbulent situations. You will take away a set of new tools, techniques and tips that you can apply immediately in your work.
Applied by many professional coaches, these methods are now making significant differences within organizations including Walkers, PepsiCo, Syngenta, John Laing, The Metropolitan Police and Merton Borough Council
‘Fantastic programme, incredibly useful’ – Neil Simpson, Creative Lancashire