Time: December 7, 2012 at 9am to December 9, 2012 at 2pm
Location: Bogis-Bossey / Geneva Switzerland
Website or Map: http://aohgeneva2012.wordpres…
Event Type: aoh, training
Organized By: Caroline Rennie
Latest Activity: Nov 5, 2012
How do you bring out the best in groups - in a way that creates common understanding and decisions that stick? We invite you to explore an approach to leadership that not only sparks possibility, but also commitment and action. Participatory Leadership brings forward knowledge and drive that may be hidden in your teams and community, and galvanizes alignment.
When you work in a group in which people participate deeply, you feel the energy grow and possibilities build. Harnessing the knowledge, intelligence and energy of a group helps everyone create and share understanding, and take decisions you can trust. Being able to work in a way that ensures people contribute their diverse knowledge and skills to meeting a common purpose is the crowning skill you need to prosper.
Purpose of the training:
• To equip leaders to drive change using participatory methods
• To explore how the process of hosting conversation complements more traditional ways of leading teams and organisations
• To explore collaborative means of responding to complex system and organisational issues
• To experience and learn how to use tools that invite people to contribute their strengths and gifts to meet a common purpose
• Connect to an international network of practitioners
© 2023 Created by Rowan. Powered by
RSVP for A Training in Participatory Leadership through hosting & harvesting conversations that matter to add comments!
Join The Art of Hosting