The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'systems' (8)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Art of Hosting and organisations

From the email list, starting late 2018: On Dec 20, 2018, at 2:43 AM, Monica Nissen <monica@interchange.dk> wrote: And I still hav…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Jan 7, 2019

harvesting from one event to the next...

from the emaillist, June 2015: Friends, I am hosting a short series of World Cafe sessions where the topics/questions between the sessions…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

Luhmann, living systems and Social constructuvism

From the email list March 2013... Friends, Does anyone have any simple and clear answer/differentiation to how Luhman talks about Systems…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

Living systems and public education

From the email list February 2013... I am interested in how living systems thinking is being applied in public education. Is anyone doing…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

How to host health system transformation?

From the emaillist, Aug.'12: Dear All, Apparently several of you have been involved in hosting health system transformation in the past, I…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Systems Thinking video resources?

Copied from the emaillist, Dec.'12:Dear resourceful list,I live in San Diego in the US and travel around the states working with large inte…

Started by Ria Baeck

2 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Healthier Health Care Systems Now - Salt Lake - Jan.2012

Attached is the -really beautiful - harvest document of this inspiring gathering. It contains links to further documents. There is one vide…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Feb 5, 2012

Living systems, complexity - as worldview

Filiz wrote on the AoH emaillist: (April 15, 2011) I would like to share with you an inspiring TED talk by Michelle Holiday, on organizatio…

Started by Ria Baeck

9 May 30, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service