The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'social' (10)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

AOH Training for Social Innovation Labs tentative Proposal

I wasn't sure where to post this and I'm not sure it qualifies as exciting new developments but here goes... I've been researching and netw…

Started by Phil Long

3 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Sebastian Gottschlich

Neuroscience and Leadership - Adverse Childhood Experiences

From the emaillist, March 2015: We just finished our AoH on Bowen and I’ve posted two blog posts connected to our dialogs around the Neuros…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Mar 6, 2015

Luhmann, living systems and Social constructuvism

From the email list March 2013... Friends, Does anyone have any simple and clear answer/differentiation to how Luhman talks about Systems…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

Article on civic/public engagement and AoH

From the email list March 2013... Hi All, Attached is an article I was asked to write on my learnings from civic engagement work over the…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

AoH and anti-racism work

This is a compilation of email exchanges that happened in the Spring (May and June) of '11. I am very new to the AoH theories and practice …

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Jul 22, 2012

Occupy-ers need to become skilled in AoH. Who wants to help?

The global Occupy movement, inspired by Occupy Wall Street, has the potential to bring more joy and dignity into the life of more people ar…

Started by George Por

33 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

harvesting online conversation threads?

Friends, I'm assisting with Occupy Cafe, an online space for conversation on the Occupy Movement.   Might you have any thoughts on Ben Robe…

Started by Raffi Aftandelian

6 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Raffi Aftandelian

Use of Social Media for community organising

A question raised by Heather Plett: I've been thinking a lot about social media this week and wonder whether anyone knows of some good disc…

Started by Ria Baeck

4 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Hub Summer School Harvest (2010, The Netherlands)

Hi AOH friends The Hubs in the Netherlands have run a Summer School program the last 2 summers, basically a series of learning events throu…

Started by Tatiana Glad

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Frauke Godat

Harvest from the first Social Shift Gathering, Philadelphia, PA, 10/23/2010

Hello Mates! Weaving in the harvest from the first Social Shift intergenerational gathering in Philadelphia that I spoke into our circle.…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 24, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service