The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'process' (10)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Complexity and the Cynefin Framework - learnings for AoH - AoPL

Copied over from the Facebook group, March 2015: Really interesting keynote by Dave Snowden on Complexity and the Cynfin Framework - Defini…

Started by Ria Baeck

15 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bhavesh Patel

Ideas about gifts conversations

From the email list March 2013... I have two upcoming workshops in which I want to incorporate conversations around gifts. Both groups are…

Started by Amanda Fenton

1 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

A simple twist to the traditional agenda

From the email list February 2013.... hello all,I wanted to share a recent blog post, on a simple twist to the traditional agenda that was…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Invitation as process

Copied from the emaillist, summer '12: Looking for this wise group's insights and ideas as I begin a deeper exploration around the concept…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Rethinking democracy?

From the emaillist summer '12: Dear All, I am looking for inspiration on new (?) or different or comprehensive forms of democracy (initiall…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Rethinking democracy as participative instead of representational?

From the emaillist summer '12: Dear All, I am looking for inspiration on new (?) or different or comprehensive forms of democracy (initiall…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Breaths of Process Design: How many breaths have we reached now?

Hi All, This (email)string has made me realise that I simply don’t get the 5, 6 or now 8 breaths. Perhaps I’m just being stupid, and it wou…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 1, 2012

Einladung: Leadership³ Konferenz - Festival der Perspektiven, 17.-20.05., Berlin

Vom 17.-20.05. findet in Berlin die "Leadership³ Konferenz - Festival der Perspektiven" zum Thema Führungskunst statt - wie übernehme ich…

Started by Jonathan

0 Feb 22, 2012

Pattern Language for Process Work

Recently, end of 2011, a group centered around Seattle, Oregon, Vancouver came to the end of their 3-year project: naming the core patterns…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Frauke Godat

Transformational Education Global COP- Community of Practice

Greetings Friends: Having just completed designing & conducting a convening  with committed actors from across the planet on this theme…

Started by Wayfarer doug cohen

2 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Wayfarer doug cohen

RSS

Support the Aoh online community

Contribute to the Art of Hosting online presence by donating here in Euros.

Here you can do a bank transfer, donate in USD and pay with credit card.

Groups

© 2018   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service