The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'practice' (9)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Layers of Purpose for an AoH training

This is a blog post that I found too good not to post over here: (Jan 5, 2015); originally posted here. This post is from Tenneson Woolf.…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Feb 9, 2015

Why it is called the ART of hosting and not the TECHNIQUES of hosting...

written by Michele, as invitation for an AoH training in Montréal: Why it's called the ART of hosting and not the TECHNIQUES of hosting....…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Jan 7, 2013

Useful model for Community of Practice

written by Kathy Jourdain, Sept, 1, 2011, on her blog. Community of Practice – What’s it All About? One of the biggest questions arising o…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Nathalie Legros

Coaching or support after AoH training

From Ursula, a question out of her own experience: A question I have is, if anyone has experience on hosting more regular coaching or reso…

Started by Ria Baeck

4 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

AoH - core and democracy?

Friends, I recently hosted an event where members of the core host team were introduced to hosting practices and principles for the first t…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Jul 23, 2012

The purpose of practice is practice

(copied over from the AoH emaillist) From my blog this morning - April 20, 2012: http://chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot/?p=3595 We talk about…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 May 3, 2012

Art of Social Justice, New York, Sept.'11

Blogpost by Chris Corrigan: This week's Art of Social Justice in New York was rich.  Here is a post from my blog that captures a new and po…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Practitioner Dojo Denmark

Here some bits out of the pdf file, who says it all. Practitioners Dojo: a ongoing place for practitioners to practice, get inspired, hone…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Sep 6, 2011

How the Utah-based AoH CoP started

written up by Tenneson Woolf, on his blog. BACKGROUND / HISTORY FOR THE UTAH AoH COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE: It was just over a year ago that my…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Sep 6, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service