The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'harvest' (25)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

How to build on earlier sessions with new people?

From the emaillist, summer '12: Mates, Ah, what a patch of weeds I've found!  I have gleefully begun a process of divergence and invite you…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Great harvest from Stone Soup - AoH Chicago South Suburbs, June '12

We are also so excited to share with all of you our AoH harvest from June when Chris Corrigan, Tuesday Ryan-Hart and Kelly McGowan came to…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Hosting children

From the emaillist, summer '12: Dear all, Attached you find the harvest from 'Hosting Children' at the 'Congress for Integral Politics' in…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

How to host health system transformation?

From the emaillist, Aug.'12: Dear All, Apparently several of you have been involved in hosting health system transformation in the past, I…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

New online harvest tool: smsharvest

Copied from the emaillist, Oct.'12:   Hi all, Last summer my friend Geoff Brian and Steven Wright and I facilitated some cafes for a 600 pe…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 6, 2012

Creating a video that conveys what is important

Some tips/principles shared by Tenneson on the emaillist, Nov. '12: I am often asked about video harvesting from Participative Leadership e…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Oct 10, 2012

More on harvesting

As much as Art of Hosting is also about harvesting, in many AoH trainings and events using the AoH principles and methodologies the harvest…

Started by Ria Baeck

11 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Prezi harvest AoH South East coast of Australia, July 2010

Here's a harvest of our AoH project conducted on the south east coast of Australia on the edge of the Pacific Ocean http://prezi.com/alsgpe

Started by Mark Spain

0 Jan 10, 2012

AoH training Zagreb, July '11: The Power of Collaboration

I find this a really beautiful harvest from this three day training. Made by one participant and one host, with material of different peopl…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Frauke Godat

Large scale systemic change, using AoH practices

As more and more AoH practitioners are working within large scale systemic change projects, over longer periods of time more and more docum…

Started by Ria Baeck

6 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service