The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'community' (9)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Community story sharing and capture ?

Hi friends, I am a member of a community which counts 150 or so members and we are wondering, how can we share and capture stories about wh…

Started by Martina Bobula

1 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Ria Baeck

Useful model for Community of Practice

written by Kathy Jourdain, Sept, 1, 2011, on her blog. Community of Practice – What’s it All About? One of the biggest questions arising o…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Nathalie Legros

AoH in churches - making these questions more wicked

Here's the situation: A good sized church (over 300 in attendance each Sunday) with a strong infrastructure of committees, boards, councils…

Started by Amy Kay Watson

7 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Amy Kay Watson

Coaching or support after AoH training

From Ursula, a question out of her own experience: A question I have is, if anyone has experience on hosting more regular coaching or reso…

Started by Ria Baeck

4 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Use of Social Media for community organising

A question raised by Heather Plett: I've been thinking a lot about social media this week and wonder whether anyone knows of some good disc…

Started by Ria Baeck

4 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Practitioner Dojo Denmark

Here some bits out of the pdf file, who says it all. Practitioners Dojo: a ongoing place for practitioners to practice, get inspired, hone…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Sep 6, 2011

How the Utah-based AoH CoP started

written up by Tenneson Woolf, on his blog. BACKGROUND / HISTORY FOR THE UTAH AoH COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE: It was just over a year ago that my…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Sep 6, 2011

A financial net for/by the AoH community - towards some Basic income guarantee

I joined a AoH community first in Sweden, Karlskrona, couple of month ago. During the last Pro Action Cafe, it was ask by one of the partic…

Started by Olivier Chaput

6 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Frauke Godat

improving the architecture of this online space

may this thread be a place to be in conversation around a conscious evolution of the architecture of this online community so that it serve…

Started by Benjamin Aaron Degenhart

9 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service