The Art of Hosting

Ursula Hillbrand's Conversations (47)

Conversations Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear mates, I was following with amazement what you were able to achieve in Brazil t…"

Ursula Hillbrand replied Mar 25, 2013 to Hosting from a Deeper Place

4 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Kathy Jourdain

"Some thoughts for integrating kids into our week: We can have activities that concer…"

Ursula Hillbrand replied Aug 23, 2012 to hosting children at an AoH gathering - preparing for the Learning Village at Statenberg Manor in Slovenia, August/September 2012

17 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ulrike von Rücker

"Very good, Ulli. I just shared this on FB as well, with the following wording: Dear…"

Ursula Hillbrand replied Aug 19, 2012 to hosting children at an AoH gathering - preparing for the Learning Village at Statenberg Manor in Slovenia, August/September 2012

17 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ulrike von Rücker

"We have a regular Pro action Café every two months in the Bregenzer Salon. Topics ar…"

Ursula Hillbrand replied May 17, 2012 to Passion for regular Pro Action Café's

13 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Amanda Fenton

"I would be interested to hear from the experience from Georg Pleger who is connected…"

Ursula Hillbrand replied Dec 16, 2011 to Occupy-ers need to become skilled in AoH. Who wants to help?

33 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"What a wealth of conferences and participatory meetings showed up here. I have the a…"

Ursula Hillbrand replied Oct 25, 2011 to Participatory approaches for intergovernmental conferences

14 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Janice, this is a very tricky one, I have trouble with as well. The dilemma is how t…"

Ursula Hillbrand replied Dec 4, 2010 to Managing time in circle

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Simon d'Orsogna

"This is great sharing, Graeme. What you say about the adults standing around: I had…"

Ursula Hillbrand replied Sep 27, 2010 to Youth forum

7 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Graeme Stuart

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service