The Art of Hosting

Ulrike von Rücker's Conversations (17)

Conversations Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"WOOHOO! went there and came back, what a magic place, great people, lots of learning…"

Ulrike von Rücker replied Sep 5, 2012 to hosting children at an AoH gathering - preparing for the Learning Village at Statenberg Manor in Slovenia, August/September 2012

17 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ulrike von Rücker

"and as a last example here the 'safe travel' letter that went out to all participant…"

Ulrike von Rücker replied Aug 24, 2012 to hosting children at an AoH gathering - preparing for the Learning Village at Statenberg Manor in Slovenia, August/September 2012

17 Sep 5, 2012

"sharing the mails we sent out to set the scene for the coming week, to both parents…"

Ulrike von Rücker replied Aug 24, 2012 to hosting children at an AoH gathering - preparing for the Learning Village at Statenberg Manor in Slovenia, August/September 2012

17 Sep 5, 2012

"a 2nd more detailed email will go out to the parents and children! both will be send…"

Ulrike von Rücker replied Aug 23, 2012 to hosting children at an AoH gathering - preparing for the Learning Village at Statenberg Manor in Slovenia, August/September 2012

17 Sep 5, 2012

"hello and THANK YOU for all the insights, comments, and encouragement! Tonight Waltr…"

Ulrike von Rücker replied Aug 22, 2012 to hosting children at an AoH gathering - preparing for the Learning Village at Statenberg Manor in Slovenia, August/September 2012

17 Sep 5, 2012

"good morning fellow parents and others who are stepping into the circle to host the…"

Ulrike von Rücker replied Aug 22, 2012 to hosting children at an AoH gathering - preparing for the Learning Village at Statenberg Manor in Slovenia, August/September 2012

17 Sep 5, 2012

"oh very much looking forward! I need to check again how many children there are now…"

Ulrike von Rücker replied Aug 19, 2012 to hosting children at an AoH gathering - preparing for the Learning Village at Statenberg Manor in Slovenia, August/September 2012

17 Sep 5, 2012

"hello Ruth, about 25 children toddler to teenager will be attending, as far as I kno…"

Ulrike von Rücker replied Aug 19, 2012 to hosting children at an AoH gathering - preparing for the Learning Village at Statenberg Manor in Slovenia, August/September 2012

17 Sep 5, 2012

"on a very practical note - for those coming to Statenberg or living nearby: here a l…"

17 Sep 5, 2012

"ah Hala, there you are ;-) I have been hearing about you ;-) I'll be back to you dir…"

Ulrike von Rücker replied Mar 29, 2011 to The Art of Hosting the Revolution in Egypt

18 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Abdelrahman Magdy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service