Time: October 26, 2012 to October 28, 2012
Location: Fagnoon Art School
City/Town: Saqqara/Giza, near Cairo, Egypt
Event Type: workshop, training
Organized By: Raphaelle Ayach, Marwah Eloghobashy, Mohamed El Mongy, Adam Berry, Steven Ryman, Hendrik Tiesinga and Simone Poutnik
Latest Activity: Oct 23, 2012
Each AoH training aims to deepen our knowledge and practice. We will do so by sharing experiences, putting methodologies into practice real time, as well as through story-telling (learning from experience).
In addition, this training will also be putting a special focus on teamwork and collaborations. The AoH is vital tools for bringing out the best from all team members, as well as the best results.
At this point in Egypt’s history, we feel these techniques will benefit the plethora of
diverse social initiatives, NGOs, movements, artistic collaborations and teams looking for positive methods of working together.
This is a training opportunity for:
• teams from NGOs, initiatives or movements who want to bring out the best of their team’s potential
(for already formed teams, we strongly encourage multiple members of a same team to attend)
• civil servants looking for new ways to engage with
• entrepreneurs seeking alternative approaches and
• artists interested in collaborations, or who use
collaboration as part of their artistic process
• individuals interested in working in sustainable and
• existing Art of Hosting community members who would like to deepen their knowledge of the practices,
in a new context with a new focus.
… and anyone interested in seeing collaborations and
interactions in a new light!
You are invited to join us!
See the full invitation here
You can register online here: http://bit.ly/AoHEgyptRegistration
If you have any questions, please contact Raphaelle and Marwah on firstname.lastname@example.org