The Art of Hosting

Ria Baeck's Conversations (632)

Conversations Replied To (364) Replies Latest Activity

"Please look at the bottom of this page: all ways to connect with the global network.…"

Ria Baeck replied Jul 3, 2013 to New paper on the social capital creation through Art of Hosting

4 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Paul Horton

"Ha Paul! You have been finishing your work! Great! If I may give you a small advice:…"

Ria Baeck replied Jul 3, 2013 to New paper on the social capital creation through Art of Hosting

4 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Paul Horton

"Hello Melinda, Great that you ask this question, but it probably gets more readers w…"

Ria Baeck replied Jun 21, 2013 to Who is attending ChangeMaker Festival in Sweden? Would be nice to meet some fellow AoH practitioners

2 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Melinda Varfi

"Robb, you need to register to the emaillist and then you can send your messages; tha…"

Ria Baeck replied Jun 20, 2013 to AOH and related group dialog methods - Where are they being used in cities?

4 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Robb Kushner

"Hello Robb, great question you are posing here! I would like to advice you to pose t…"

Ria Baeck replied Jun 20, 2013 to AOH and related group dialog methods - Where are they being used in cities?

4 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Robb Kushner

"Dag Martina, (I assume you speak Dutch?) In Nederland is er al een lange traditie va…"

Ria Baeck replied Jun 19, 2013 to Basic teachings of AoH in the Netherlands soon

1 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Hello John, Great questions!!! I am more than familiar with permaculture and there a…"

Ria Baeck replied Jun 17, 2013 to Are there overlaps between AofH and permaculture?

1 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Maybe we have then to delete this whole thing, because the Posterous sites don't exi…"

Ria Baeck replied May 28, 2013 to Great graphic harvest from AoH training in Johannesburg, May 2012

2 May 30, 2013
Reply by Simone Tiesinga-Poutnik

"Here is the email that you send your email to, and then the whole list will receive…"

Ria Baeck replied May 2, 2013 to email list

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Hello Lucy, it might be better to send this question to the AoH emaillist - as there…"

Ria Baeck replied May 2, 2013 to intentionally homeless nomads

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service