The Art of Hosting

Ria Baeck's Conversations (632)

Conversations Replied To (364) Replies Latest Activity

"More from the list: Thanks for this rich thread. Here is a little cross pollination…"

Ria Baeck replied Dec 7, 2012 to Systems Thinking video resources?

2 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"more from the list: Hi Kay, I always use this movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=…"

Ria Baeck replied Dec 6, 2012 to Systems Thinking video resources?

2 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"More from the emaillist: This is a really beautiful invitation to be generous and wh…"

Ria Baeck replied Dec 6, 2012 to The edge of generosity and abundance in Art of Hosting network

1 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"........... I'm preparing for a small convening this week and searching for a poem t…"

Ria Baeck replied Dec 5, 2012 to Quotes, poems & other forms of insight

33 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

"A great blog post by Tenneson, about working with Teresa with some congregations: Ri…"

Ria Baeck replied Sep 23, 2012 to AoH in churches - making these questions more wicked

7 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Amy Kay Watson

"I have seen this and want to study it more... but as I am entering the preparations…"

Ria Baeck replied Aug 25, 2012 to How to maintain momentum; Life after a Large Scale Event? and What is “The Heart of Our Work?"

14 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Addition by Alan: Thanks Stephen. Its a very dynamic version of the Moving Debate I…"

Ria Baeck replied Aug 20, 2012 to What is soft shoe shuffle? or Moving Conversation

1 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Explanation of the Soft Shoe Shuffle or Moving Conversation."

Ria Baeck replied Aug 20, 2012 to Chaordic Stepping Stones - Limiting beliefs?

1 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"More inspiring comments and exercises! Bob,   What a wonderful start!  Convergence i…"

Ria Baeck replied Aug 8, 2012 to Convergence and Decision Making Methodologies and Practices

3 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Great Bob...will wait for a thumbs up and then start shaping something. In the meant…"

Ria Baeck replied Aug 8, 2012 to Convergence and Decision Making Methodologies and Practices

3 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service