The Art of Hosting

Questions meet wisdom (129)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Are there overlaps between AofH and permaculture?

Hi All.  First post. : ) I do a lot of 'hosting' activity - I don't know many others in Adelaide that do.  But I do know lots of permacult…

Started by John Baxter

1 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Ria Baeck

Can AoH serve as an organizational governance structure?

Michelle, after learning about Holacracy, went further in her quest (22 Jan.2012): Hello everyone, We use the AoH philosophy and practices…

Started by Ria Baeck

17 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by John Baxter

Debrief of an AoH event with a group of apprentices

Hello AoH mates, We've came out of our first AoH gathering and our group of 11 apprentices will be debreifing the event. We would like to g…

Started by Veronica Vivanco

4 May 16, 2013
Reply by Veronica Vivanco

intentionally homeless nomads

Hi there In one of the email threads I receive I read that there are quite a few people in the AoH community who are intentionally homeless…

Started by Lucy Fleetwood

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Ria Baeck

2 hours AoH taster

Hello,  I'll be part of the hosting team of the AoH through play that will take place in June in Spain. A local community has asked for a 2…

Started by Magda Barceló

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Magda Barceló

Bringing the Art of Hosting Online

Hello everyone!I'm curious if anyone here has experience bringing these conversational processes (of any sort) online in group video chat?…

Started by Daniel Thorson

1 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Ria Baeck

Luhmann, living systems and Social constructuvism

From the email list March 2013... Friends, Does anyone have any simple and clear answer/differentiation to how Luhman talks about Systems…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

Collaborative practices and learning disabilities

From the email list March 2013... Hi all, Does anyone on the list have any experience of running events based around collaborative worksho…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

Small group for World Cafe

From the email list March 2013... Have you adapted world cafe for a tiny group (6-7 people)? Any learnings? I hAve a client group that exp…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

Ideas about gifts conversations

From the email list March 2013... I have two upcoming workshops in which I want to incorporate conversations around gifts. Both groups are…

Started by Amanda Fenton

1 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service