Who am I when I lead?
What is the essence of Participatory Leadership that I can bring back to my organisation and community to get wiser results?
The seminar offers the learning and practicing opportunity to dig into what participatory leadership practice are and how to create the conditions for an even better culture of collaboration and co-creation in your team, organization, community and a living system.
Come, experience and practice a powerful framework and practical methodologies that enables you to strategically evoke leadership, shared responsibility and how to focus conversations in meetings, in teams and in multi stakeholder collaboration.
Learn to apply a co creative attitude, tools and methods that support people to get fully engaged, become clear on their purposes and directions, crafting powerful questions, designing processes that work, create conversations that matter and take action towards desired and wiser results.
We invite you to a three day programme to:
1. Explore use of process design, facilitation and hosting practices
2. Learn tools, methods and theories for Participatory Leadership
3. Practice mindfulness and deep listening
4. Craft powerful questions and share stories, discovering hosting diversity
5. Harvest knowledge distinguishing content and processes for systemic and organisational changev
Hosted by: Toke Paludan Moeller, Marc Levitte, Natasha Dalmia , Zafirah Mohamed
For registration information, please use this link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2280501/a6493cfb298a
Visit our website: http://www.sequoia.com.sg/SequoiaCMS/CMSMaster/Events-%281%29.aspx