The Art of Hosting

A kind of World Café with sets of AI moments for 300 people in a traditional amphitheatre with chairs fixed to the ground

Hello dear colleagues,

Next week I will facilitate two workshops, each one for about 300 people. Each workshop is designed mostly based on cross-pollination of ideas. A framework similar to a mixture of world café and pro-action café. The problem is that the client has just informed me that the open space that I had requested is no more available. The only space we have now is a traditional amphitheatre with chairs fixed to the ground and set up in a layout in large square blocks facing the stage. I have already started thinking in new ideas to facilitate the work in small teams and to facilitate mobility in the room, the exchange of glances and ideas, but if someone here has any ideas, they will be very welcome! Thaaaaaaank youuuuuu.

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Conversation

Arturo, I would advice you to post this question to the AoH emaillist - way more people will read it there - and then respond!!!

Ria Baeck said:

Arturo, I would advice you to post this question to the AoH emaillist - way more people will read it there - and then respond!!!

Perfecto ! Thank you Ria

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service