The Art of Hosting

Mary Alice Arthur's Conversations (51)

Conversations Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"A harvesting of poems from the book "Teaching With Fire".  Teachers select their fav…"

Mary Alice Arthur replied Dec 3, 2012 to Quotes, poems & other forms of insight

33 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

" -- David Whyte"

Mary Alice Arthur replied Oct 12, 2012 to Quotes, poems & other forms of insight

33 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

"Lovely to have you step in here, Nancy!"

Mary Alice Arthur replied Feb 12, 2012 to Hosting ourselves - how we host the AoH community

3 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Mary Alice Arthur

"I will not die an unlived life I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire.…"

Mary Alice Arthur replied Dec 1, 2011 to Quotes, poems & other forms of insight

33 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

"Hi Michelle! I hosted a 7 month inquiry into transformational conversation (focused…"

Mary Alice Arthur replied Nov 29, 2011 to If you were to design a series of small group conversations as a learning journey guiding participants toward a co-created vision of a thrivable economic system, what questions (see below for more)

6 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Mary Alice Arthur

"My harvest after co-hosting a weekend workshop on Storytelling & Harvesting with…"

Mary Alice Arthur replied Nov 14, 2011 to Quotes, poems & other forms of insight

33 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

"For a New Beginning   In out-of-the-way places of the heart, Where your thoughts nev…"

Mary Alice Arthur replied Nov 3, 2011 to Quotes, poems & other forms of insight

33 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

"It Is I Who Must Begin It is I who must begin. Once I begin, once I try — here and…"

Mary Alice Arthur replied Oct 28, 2011 to Quotes, poems & other forms of insight

33 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

"I Believe In All That Has Never Yet Been Spoken, by Rainer Maria Rilke I believe in…"

Mary Alice Arthur replied Oct 28, 2011 to Quotes, poems & other forms of insight

33 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

"And from the Irish poet and philosopher, John O'Donohue:   BEANNACHT (Gaelic for ble…"

Mary Alice Arthur replied Sep 6, 2011 to Quotes, poems & other forms of insight

33 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service