As the global community evolves and becomes more interconnected, the leadership capacities required to thrive and grow are shifting. This U_Process Intensive Workshop will ground you in one of the most promising new theories of leadership and management to emerge in the 21st Century. U_Process is based on the pioneering work done at MIT by Dr. Otto Scharmer on Theory_U. Julie Arts, the lead facilitator of this workshop, has personally studied with Dr. Scharmer.
In this workshop you will learn...
- Four levels of responding to change
- Four types of listening and conversation
- Three (inner) instruments: Open Heart, Open Mind, Open Will
- Accessing one’s authentic Self
- Overcoming three barriers in one’s inner work
- Five movements of Presencing as a social technology for change
- Twenty-four principles/practices of Presencing