Online realtime Course 4 Sessions - 2nd April - 30th
How do we build capacity to be with conflict in creative and generative ways, with kindness and courage at the center?
How can we be and work with the intensity and creative potential of complexity, confusion, and difference?
What are we learning about working in the liminal space between conflict and collaboration?
Conflict like fire can burn, illuminate or transform, depending on HOW we handle it. In this course we explore how to lean in to the fire of conflict and work with it, and each other, with greater skill, respect and care. Leaning in to conflict – including the pain and confusion that often accompany it – and staying with it, can help us learn and connect more deeply with ourselves and each other.
We invite you to join this exploration and deepening practice of creative conflict engagement that can help us collaborate better, improve OUR relationships and ultimately make peace with conflict.
In this course we explore:
- Changing our commonly negative attitudes towards conflict and exploring the necessary role that it can play in our lives and relationships.
- Viewing conflict as a system and examining it through a personal, interpersonal and systems lens.
- How to slow down our automatic fight/flight responses and engage conflict more mindfully and creatively.
- We look at changing our attitudes toward conflict, cultivating embodied practices that allow us to be more creative and courageous when faced with difference and disagreement.
Who is this course for?
This training is intended for people working with others in any context whether in teams, organizations, families, educational institutions and any other collaborative efforts. Leaning in to Conflict is for you, if you:
- Find yourself challenged or triggered by others in your personal or professional life
- Work with teams or groups that regularly experience unproductive conflict
- Are working with human resources or relationships
- Are wondering how to create more peaceful societies
4 Tuesdays | 2, 9, 23, 30 April | 9.00- 11.30 AM Pacific Time/18.00 - 20.30 Central Europe
- Pacific time: 9.00
- Mountain time: 10.00
- East Coast time: 11.00
- UK: 17.00
- Central Europe: 18.00
- Eastern Europe: 19.00
In our online learning environments: Zoom & Beehive Production’s Learning Platform
Price: $250 per person
Please consider donating a little extra to support our scholarship fund.
Scholarships available on request.
Team discount for teams of 3 or more: 30%
If you have any further questions you are welcome to drop Rowan a line: email@example.com