The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'process' (10)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Complexity and the Cynefin Framework - learnings for AoH - AoPL

Copied over from the Facebook group, March 2015: Really interesting keynote by Dave Snowden on Complexity and the Cynfin Framework - Defini…

Started by Ria Baeck

15 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bhavesh Patel

Ideas about gifts conversations

From the email list March 2013... I have two upcoming workshops in which I want to incorporate conversations around gifts. Both groups are…

Started by Amanda Fenton

1 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

A simple twist to the traditional agenda

From the email list February 2013.... hello all,I wanted to share a recent blog post, on a simple twist to the traditional agenda that was…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Invitation as process

Copied from the emaillist, summer '12: Looking for this wise group's insights and ideas as I begin a deeper exploration around the concept…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Rethinking democracy?

From the emaillist summer '12: Dear All, I am looking for inspiration on new (?) or different or comprehensive forms of democracy (initiall…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Rethinking democracy as participative instead of representational?

From the emaillist summer '12: Dear All, I am looking for inspiration on new (?) or different or comprehensive forms of democracy (initiall…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Breaths of Process Design: How many breaths have we reached now?

Hi All, This (email)string has made me realise that I simply don’t get the 5, 6 or now 8 breaths. Perhaps I’m just being stupid, and it wou…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 1, 2012

Einladung: Leadership³ Konferenz - Festival der Perspektiven, 17.-20.05., Berlin

Vom 17.-20.05. findet in Berlin die "Leadership³ Konferenz - Festival der Perspektiven" zum Thema Führungskunst statt - wie übernehme ich…

Started by Jonathan

0 Feb 22, 2012

Pattern Language for Process Work

Recently, end of 2011, a group centered around Seattle, Oregon, Vancouver came to the end of their 3-year project: naming the core patterns…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Frauke Godat

Transformational Education Global COP- Community of Practice

Greetings Friends: Having just completed designing & conducting a convening  with committed actors from across the planet on this theme…

Started by Wayfarer doug cohen

2 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Wayfarer doug cohen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service