The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'harvesting' (8)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

harvesting from one event to the next...

from the emaillist, June 2015: Friends, I am hosting a short series of World Cafe sessions where the topics/questions between the sessions…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

Harvesting and the precision of terms

(from the email list, May 2014) Friends, Since 2007 when Monica Nissen, Silas Lusias and I sat down at Phil and Laura Cass’s kitchen table…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 May 22, 2014

Measuring the Value of the Visual Harvesting

Please help quantify the value of visual harvest.  SURVEY IS LIVE!   Results will remain public.  Please share clients and colleagues so we…

Started by Heidi Forbes Öste

0 Oct 8, 2012

World Café: different or same question in the rounds?

From the emaillist, summer '12: Hello my friends, Though I’ve been part of hosting many cafes through the years, I am, of course, still lea…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 6, 2012

Breaths of Process Design: How many breaths have we reached now?

Hi All, This (email)string has made me realise that I simply don’t get the 5, 6 or now 8 breaths. Perhaps I’m just being stupid, and it wou…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 1, 2012

Healthier Health Care Systems Now - Salt Lake - Jan.2012

Attached is the -really beautiful - harvest document of this inspiring gathering. It contains links to further documents. There is one vide…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Feb 5, 2012

harvesting online conversation threads?

Friends, I'm assisting with Occupy Cafe, an online space for conversation on the Occupy Movement.   Might you have any thoughts on Ben Robe…

Started by Raffi Aftandelian

6 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Raffi Aftandelian

Art of Harvesting training - Oct.'11

Another Posterous site where you can find a beautiful description of what harvesting is all about + some stories, pictures etc. Click here.

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Nov 5, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service