The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'harvest' (25)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

harvesting from one event to the next...

from the emaillist, June 2015: Friends, I am hosting a short series of World Cafe sessions where the topics/questions between the sessions…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

Harvest Website from AoH training in Education, Lithuania

Sharing a post from the email list from James Ede: __________________________ Hi Friends,We're excited to share with you the harvest websi…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 5, 2014

Strategic Planning with Youth

From the email list March 2013... Hello mates and friends, I'm peeking my head out to see what this amazing community has to contribute to…

Started by Amanda Fenton

2 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Janet Blayone

XYBOOM Conference Harvest

On May 28, 2013 I was part of the conference design team for the second annual XYBOOM Conference held in Vancouver BC. The theme of the con…

Started by Amanda Fenton

1 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Ria Baeck

Community story sharing and capture ?

Hi friends, I am a member of a community which counts 150 or so members and we are wondering, how can we share and capture stories about wh…

Started by Martina Bobula

1 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Ria Baeck

Great graphic harvest from AoH training in Johannesburg, May 2012

Look at the pictures here! really, really wonderful! Also here on this website!

Started by Ria Baeck

2 May 30, 2013
Reply by Simone Tiesinga-Poutnik

Harvest Townsville-Mackay Medicare Local

A wonderful harvest from the recent AoH in far north Queensland, shared on the email list by Stephen Duns.

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 26, 2013

Harvest from a stakeholder workshop in Kenya

From the email list February 2013... Dear friends,   Linda Joy Mitchell, Silas Lusias and I recently hosted a stakeholder workshop in Nort…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

AoH Vienna

Shared on the email list February 2013... Thank you Lisa and to the harvesting team from the first AOH training in Vienna - November 2012…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Harvest Design for an Open Space

From the email list February 2013... Mates, Please consider this just an invitation to jump into the sandbox with me. :) At my church we'v…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 23, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service