The Art of Hosting

Frauke Godat's Conversations (112)

Conversations Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"...and from the December IAF newsletter I find this story quite interesting Occupy m…"

Frauke Godat replied Dec 24, 2011 to Occupy-ers need to become skilled in AoH. Who wants to help?

33 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Some really beautiful pictures from Filiz from some West Coast Occupy sites We are t…"

Frauke Godat replied Dec 22, 2011 to Occupy-ers need to become skilled in AoH. Who wants to help?

33 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Wow, thanks for all your deep insights! I have just written this email/blog post to…"

Frauke Godat replied Dec 18, 2011 to Occupy-ers need to become skilled in AoH. Who wants to help?

33 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"George, great to read this here! There is a small group of AoH practitioners in Berl…"

Frauke Godat replied Dec 5, 2011 to Occupy-ers need to become skilled in AoH. Who wants to help?

33 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

"...and some more harvest of the AoH Berlin 2011 training on this blog "

Frauke Godat replied Dec 5, 2011 to “Leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders.” (Tom Peters)

2 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Yes, I like it a lot, as well! Just went through the picture book this morning in Be…"

Frauke Godat replied Sep 28, 2011 to AoH training Zagreb, July '11: The Power of Collaboration

1 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Frauke Godat

"Hi Olivier, here are some latest developments from our Basic Income experiment in Be…"

Frauke Godat replied Jul 17, 2011 to A financial net for/by the AoH community - towards some Basic income guarantee

6 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Frauke Godat

"Hi Olivier, Your post showed up again this morning on the welcome page and here are…"

Frauke Godat replied May 15, 2011 to A financial net for/by the AoH community - towards some Basic income guarantee

6 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Frauke Godat

"Hi Olivier, check out the Finance Lab that some AoH Stewards are co-hosting with the…"

Frauke Godat replied May 10, 2011 to A financial net for/by the AoH community - towards some Basic income guarantee

6 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Frauke Godat

"Dear Tatiana, The Harvest has just been taken into my reflections around the calling…"

Frauke Godat replied May 9, 2011 to Hub Summer School Harvest (2010, The Netherlands)

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Frauke Godat

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service