The Art of Hosting

Ria Baeck's Conversations (632)

Conversations Replied To (364) Replies Latest Activity

"More from the emaillist: Hi Friends, Just to throw in a couple more ideas that I…"

Ria Baeck replied Jun 8, 2015 to Principles, values, heuristics...

4 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

"More from the emaillist: Hi Amy On a practical level, there are options to introduce…"

Ria Baeck replied Jun 8, 2015 to harvesting from one event to the next...

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

"more from the emaillist: Hello Anna-Karin, I'm wondering if Dynamic Facilitation is…"

Ria Baeck replied Jun 1, 2015 to A path between Chaos and Chamos??

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

"it continues... Great Chris.  There is a book by John Kay which talks about "Obliqui…"

Ria Baeck replied May 29, 2015 to Principles, values, heuristics...

4 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

"and more... Thank you Jerry for sharing this work.  I think it is useful and importa…"

Ria Baeck replied May 28, 2015 to Principles, values, heuristics...

4 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

"and more interesting contributions! Hello Chris, Jerry and all,I have since a long…"

Ria Baeck replied May 28, 2015 to Principles, values, heuristics...

4 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Maybe do a proposal to Chris C. to set up a Skype call? and then announce via the em…"

Ria Baeck replied Apr 15, 2015 to Complexity and the Cynefin Framework - learnings for AoH - AoPL

15 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bhavesh Patel

"I like what you contributed here, especially this part "he wants to increase conflic…"

Ria Baeck replied Apr 11, 2015 to Complexity and the Cynefin Framework - learnings for AoH - AoPL

15 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bhavesh Patel

"and some more from the emaillist: Yes, Kathy, I agree fully with you and Augusto, we…"

Ria Baeck replied Mar 24, 2015 to We don't need shared purpose, shared work is enough!

3 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

"This reminds me that Harrison Owen's practice of holding space is summed up with the…"

Ria Baeck replied Mar 22, 2015 to The art of Holding Space

1 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service