The Art of Hosting

Resources and Research (30)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Art of Youth Engagement

I wanted to let you know of the exciting work that has emerged due, in part, to the opportunity  provided to me to learn Art of Hosting met…

Started by Catherine Dyer

0 Apr 1, 2011

Research Survey on Dialogue based engagement methodologies

We invite you to participate in an AoH research project by completing a short survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LSXHLDJ Please complet…

Started by Tracy Meisterheim

0 Mar 28, 2011

Academic AoH

This was a most inspiring thread on the AoH emaillist late '09. In the comments below you will find some resources; and a lot of interest t…

Started by Ria Baeck

26 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lea Burrows

Books, reading & resource suggestions

Hello all!   Here is a place to log your suggestions about reading and resources.

Started by Mary Alice Arthur

1 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Mary Alice Arthur

About Constellation/s

While reading the initial harvest from the Kufunda gathering, I was struck by the power of the report of the constellation experience. It m…

Started by Peggy Wolfe Dunn

2 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Peggy Wolfe Dunn

Photo Collections

I'm trying to make sense of where to put photos. What minimal structure for easy access? I'm proposing three places where photos show up on…

Started by Tenneson Woolf

2 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Ria Baeck

Harvest with stories and images

From an email on the emaillist 29 Sept. '09: Hi Folks, We are working on an Art of Hosting for leaders in the food movement in Nova Scoti…

Started by Ria Baeck

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Mary Alice Arthur

Chris Corrigan's Facilitation tools

Here is the collection of resources I use in my facilitation practice.  By and large these resources support facilitation of participatory…

Started by Chris Corrigan

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Simon d'Orsogna

Chaordic Stepping Stones in questions

From Chris Corrigan: Hi all: A while ago I posted my planning tool version of the stepping stones.  Several of you couldn't open it as an…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Feb 11, 2010

Planning of Stakeholder Gathering

Greetings all,Attached is a harvest from a core team of folks who are leading a transformation in Public Health in Nova Scotia and preparin…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Feb 11, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service