The Art of Hosting

Resources and Research (30)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Article on civic/public engagement and AoH

From the email list March 2013... Hi All, Attached is an article I was asked to write on my learnings from civic engagement work over the…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

Effectiveness of AoH - business sustainability change

From the email list February 2013... Does anyone have any supporting evidence as the the benefit of participatory change leadership proces…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Living systems and public education

From the email list February 2013... I am interested in how living systems thinking is being applied in public education. Is anyone doing…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Dr. Ervin Laszlo- A message

From the email list February 2013... from Peter Engberg Plus 13 hours ago / via QuickTime X not yet rated World-famous musician, author,…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

How to organise a market place

Dear all, I am working with my boss on a teambuilding event for a new directorate. What we want to do is get people from different units/d…

Started by Dirk Stockmans

0 Nov 5, 2012

Measuring the Value of the Visual Harvesting

Please help quantify the value of visual harvest.  SURVEY IS LIVE!   Results will remain public.  Please share clients and colleagues so we…

Started by Heidi Forbes Öste

0 Oct 8, 2012

Visit The Berkana Institute's New Website

Hello friends in this virtual Art of Hosting space, After many months of hard work and anticipation, The Berkana Institute is excited to a…

Started by Aerin Dunford

0 Oct 12, 2011

Link: The Art of Hosting Good Conversations Online (by Howard Rheingold)

Not sure this is the right place to share this, but I thought some in this community might be interested in this insightful list: http://ww…

Started by Michelle Holliday

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Large scale systemic change, using AoH practices

As more and more AoH practitioners are working within large scale systemic change projects, over longer periods of time more and more docum…

Started by Ria Baeck

6 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Living systems, complexity - as worldview

Filiz wrote on the AoH emaillist: (April 15, 2011) I would like to share with you an inspiring TED talk by Michelle Holiday, on organizatio…

Started by Ria Baeck

9 May 30, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service