The Art of Hosting

Exciting New Developments (64)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Working with power

This past week I have been in Minnesota working with colleagues Jerry Nagel, Ginny Belden-Charles and Mandy Ellerton.  We were conducting…

Started by Chris Corrigan

3 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Linda Joy Mitchell

1000 Table World Cafe in Israel - Interview, Inspiration & Invitation

On Saturday, 09/10/2011, 21:00, in front of the Tel - Aviv and throughout Israel, 1000 tables set the stage for a Round Table Discussion /…

Started by Sarah Whiteley

8 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Hosting in the streets - great story from Tel Aviv

This is a story shared by Danny Gal, on Aug.21, 2011; on the Hub emaillist, but it is a great story of hosting! Dear Hub Network, I would l…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

AoH - ritual and ceremony

This is a story that started with an email, with a request for financial support: "Dear Mates, I email you all with a heart request to help…

Started by Ria Baeck

16 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Support Participants in the AoH Oaxaca

Dear friends in the international AoH community, In one week we will be embarking on our second AoH adventure here in Oaxaca, México and we…

Started by Aerin Dunford

3 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Ongoing (Youth Initiative) Program in the US...

Dear friends,   An ongoing program in the US... This was one of the Open Space sessions during the Initiative Forum, and was attended by ma…

Started by Pieter Jacobus Daniël Ploeg

0 May 12, 2011

From Sweden to Serbia - Collective empowerment and Sustainability

Hi All! My name is Xavier Koenig, I am from Mauritius, worked as a Mechanical Engineer in Australia until being "enlightened" to study sust…

Started by Xavier Koenig

1 May 1, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Educational application of the Art of Hosting practices

I am interested in the educational application of the Art of Hosting techniques. What would happen if the teacher took up the role of host?…

Started by Jennifer Lea Burrows

10 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Anne Madsen

Segunda Art of Hosting en Oaxaca, Mexico

Hi all.... I just wanted to let you know that while we are still working out the details we are planning another Art of Hosting in Oaxaca f…

Started by Aerin Dunford

2 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Cecilia Soriano

Experimenting with Theory U shaped spaces...

Further to my earlier conversation about making spaces with theory U at Yammbat, Australia - some "flip videos" about the space we are tryi…

Started by Adrian Pyle

2 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Adrian Pyle

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service