The Art of Hosting

Exciting New Developments (64)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

New online harvest tool: smsharvest

Copied from the emaillist, Oct.'12:   Hi all, Last summer my friend Geoff Brian and Steven Wright and I facilitated some cafes for a 600 pe…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 6, 2012

Harvesting questions in World Café for keynote speakers

Hi All, I was inspired by Chris’ practice note about ProAction Café and decided I’d share an experience as well. We recently hosted a forum…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 6, 2012

Cafes for taking a conference to action

Copied from the emaillist, Oct.'12; written by Chris Corrigan:   A story to inspire your practice.  With thanks to Rainer and Ria for the g…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 6, 2012

Practice note on Pro Action Café

Copied from the emaillist, Oct.'12: I'm in the break time of a ProAction cafe with 100 union activists. They are working on ways to focus t…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 6, 2012

Simple meeting design - questions

Shared on the emaillist, Nov.'12, and also on Chris' blog: This afternoon, Toke Møller and I are hosting a little session on Art of Hosting…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 5, 2012

Creating a video that conveys what is important

Some tips/principles shared by Tenneson on the emaillist, Nov. '12: I am often asked about video harvesting from Participative Leadership e…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Oct 10, 2012

AoH in churches - making these questions more wicked

Here's the situation: A good sized church (over 300 in attendance each Sunday) with a strong infrastructure of committees, boards, councils…

Started by Amy Kay Watson

7 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Amy Kay Watson

hosting children at an AoH gathering - preparing for the Learning Village at Statenberg Manor in Slovenia, August/September 2012

For the upcoming Learning Village at Statenberg manor in Slovenia, a group of people is preparing the settings for hosting the children acc…

Started by Ulrike von Rücker

17 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ulrike von Rücker

AoH and anti-racism work

This is a compilation of email exchanges that happened in the Spring (May and June) of '11. I am very new to the AoH theories and practice …

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Jul 22, 2012

AoH in Universities

Tatiana asked a question (on the AoH listserve/emaillist) for Susana and Pablo in Bogota, Colombia seeking to bring AoH to universities in…

Started by Ria Baeck

9 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service