The Art of Hosting

New paper on the social capital creation through Art of Hosting

Greetings,
On behalf of my colleagues Elaine Daly and Niklas Bruce, I'm pleased to share with you our recently completed masters thesis titled, The critical role of social capital in strategic sustainable development: A study of Art of Hosting and Harvesting Conversations that Matter in Columbus, OH and the European Commission.  We hope that you find it interesting and possibly even useful.  
The Discussion section of the paper outlines our interpretation of the results of our research and interviews and includes some tools that we developed to survey for social capital in organizations and other larger social systems along with recommendations for increasing it. While the recommendations are targeted towards sustainable development professionals, we believe that they are relevant addressing any complex social challenge. We'd appreciate any feedback that you might have.  Also, if either of you can envision a circumstance where any of the tools (the survey tool in particular) could be piloted or field tested we'd love to work with you.
All the best.

Views: 256

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Conversation

Ha Paul! You have been finishing your work! Great!

If I may give you a small advice: post this text also on the AoH emaillist - even on the FB group - in order to get more response. Not too many people are subscribed to new posts here...

Curious to read your study!

Ria

Thank you Ria.  I wasn't aware of the AoH email list.  Can you please tell me how I can connect with that?

Paul

Ria Baeck said:

Ha Paul! You have been finishing your work! Great!

If I may give you a small advice: post this text also on the AoH emaillist - even on the FB group - in order to get more response. Not too many people are subscribed to new posts here...

Curious to read your study!

Ria

Please look at the bottom of this page: all ways to connect with the global network.

With love,

Ria

Thanks so much Ria.

Ria Baeck said:

Please look at the bottom of this page: all ways to connect with the global network.

With love,

Ria

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service