The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'of' (14)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

1-day AoH taster - American Evaluation Association - harvest

Here is the harvest from the one-day Introduction to Art of Hosting that Alissa Schwartz and I held at the American Evaluation Association…

Started by Rita S Fierro

3 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Rita S Fierro

Ideas about gifts conversations

From the email list March 2013... I have two upcoming workshops in which I want to incorporate conversations around gifts. Both groups are…

Started by Amanda Fenton

1 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

Stories from the University of Minnesota

Cross-posting these two recent stories under this conversation (originals are posted under Harvest Documents): World Cafe Open Space

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

World Cafe in 7 simultaneous locations

From the email list February 2013... I wanted to share that at the University of Minnesota, we recently held a World Cafe in 7 simultaneou…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Open Space at the University of Minnesota

From the email list February 2013... Greetings! The Art of Hosting Community of Practice at the University of Minnesota is doing some amaz…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Useful model for Community of Practice

written by Kathy Jourdain, Sept, 1, 2011, on her blog. Community of Practice – What’s it All About? One of the biggest questions arising o…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Nathalie Legros

How to build on earlier sessions with new people?

From the emaillist, summer '12: Mates, Ah, what a patch of weeds I've found!  I have gleefully begun a process of divergence and invite you…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

AoH and Theory U

From the AoH emaillist, June-July 2012: Hello AoH community! At the end of July my friend and colleague Gail Jacob and I will be hosting a…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Coaching or support after AoH training

From Ursula, a question out of her own experience: A question I have is, if anyone has experience on hosting more regular coaching or reso…

Started by Ria Baeck

4 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Learning - blindspots in AoH

Already just reading Bob Stilger's blog post, reflecting on his recent learning after hosting a workshop in Zimbabwe, is worthwhile (also u…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 27, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service