The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'complexity' (8)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Complexity and the Cynefin Framework - learnings for AoH - AoPL

Copied over from the Facebook group, March 2015: Really interesting keynote by Dave Snowden on Complexity and the Cynfin Framework - Defini…

Started by Ria Baeck

15 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bhavesh Patel

Self-management & public administration -> AoH practitioners as artists

A thread on the AoH emaillist that is worth keeping - many great topics were raised!!!! July 2017: Tatiana Glad <tdglad@gmail.com> wr…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 2, 2017

Working with CEO's - boards

copied from the emaillist, early '16: Hello Hosts, I am going to host a 2 day retreat of 4 CEOs (all guys) of 2 companies (1 is holding, 1…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Feb 20, 2016

harvesting from one event to the next...

from the emaillist, June 2015: Friends, I am hosting a short series of World Cafe sessions where the topics/questions between the sessions…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

When to apply participatory leadership and when not?

From the emaillist, autumn 2014: Hi All, A recurring conversation with many of leaders in organisations I have been working with recently h…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Ria Baeck

When are we in complexity?

Copied over from the email list, July 2014: Hi All,   Recently a client said to me "We know we are facing increasing complexity. That's no…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Jul 2, 2014

AoH - core and democracy?

Friends, I recently hosted an event where members of the core host team were introduced to hosting practices and principles for the first t…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Jul 23, 2012

Living systems, complexity - as worldview

Filiz wrote on the AoH emaillist: (April 15, 2011) I would like to share with you an inspiring TED talk by Michelle Holiday, on organizatio…

Started by Ria Baeck

9 May 30, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service