The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'World' (10)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

harvesting from one event to the next...

from the emaillist, June 2015: Friends, I am hosting a short series of World Cafe sessions where the topics/questions between the sessions…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

A kind of World Café with sets of AI moments for 300 people in a traditional amphitheatre with chairs fixed to the ground

Hello dear colleagues, Next week I will facilitate two workshops, each one for about 300 people. Each workshop is designed mostly based on…

Started by Arturo Uscategui

2 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Arturo Uscategui

A new World Cafe: World Carfe

From the email list March 2013... Dear Friends, Okay, I have to begin this blog telling you about a new methodology we've just developed i…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

Small group for World Cafe

From the email list March 2013... Have you adapted world cafe for a tiny group (6-7 people)? Any learnings? I hAve a client group that exp…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

Ripples from the Dalhousie AoH training

From the email list February 2013... Hi Frauke and all, I was a participant in the Dalhousie AoH training last year (and had a minuscule b…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Stories from the University of Minnesota

Cross-posting these two recent stories under this conversation (originals are posted under Harvest Documents): World Cafe Open Space

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

World Cafe in 7 simultaneous locations

From the email list February 2013... I wanted to share that at the University of Minnesota, we recently held a World Cafe in 7 simultaneou…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Sharing the story of a two-day offsite with Collective Story Harvest, World Cafe and OST

This past June I had the opportunity to work with a team designing a two-day off-site for a group of leaders. This is not a group familiar…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Sep 13, 2012

World Café: different or same question in the rounds?

From the emaillist, summer '12: Hello my friends, Though I’ve been part of hosting many cafes through the years, I am, of course, still lea…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 6, 2012

Challenges with space for World Café

from the emaillist, May 25, 2012. I am wondering if anybody has any creative ideas for trying to do a world cafe for a group of about 130…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 May 25, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service