The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'Open' (8)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Complexity and the Cynefin Framework - learnings for AoH - AoPL

Copied over from the Facebook group, March 2015: Really interesting keynote by Dave Snowden on Complexity and the Cynfin Framework - Defini…

Started by Ria Baeck

15 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bhavesh Patel

An Open Space Video Harvest

From the email list March 2013... Dear Friends, I just wanted to share a recent experience related to an open space event we organized on…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

Ripples from the Dalhousie AoH training

From the email list February 2013... Hi Frauke and all, I was a participant in the Dalhousie AoH training last year (and had a minuscule b…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Stories from the University of Minnesota

Cross-posting these two recent stories under this conversation (originals are posted under Harvest Documents): World Cafe Open Space

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Open Space at the University of Minnesota

From the email list February 2013... Greetings! The Art of Hosting Community of Practice at the University of Minnesota is doing some amaz…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

Harvest Design for an Open Space

From the email list February 2013... Mates, Please consider this just an invitation to jump into the sandbox with me. :) At my church we'v…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 23, 2013

Sharing the story of a two-day offsite with Collective Story Harvest, World Cafe and OST

This past June I had the opportunity to work with a team designing a two-day off-site for a group of leaders. This is not a group familiar…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Sep 13, 2012

Seeking wisdom for a question for Open Space

From the AoH emaillist, July 2012: Hi mates, A mate has invited me to co-host a short, about 2.5 hrs open space for the alumni of a state…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 8, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service