The Art of Hosting

All Conversations Tagged 'Café' (8)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

harvesting from one event to the next...

from the emaillist, June 2015: Friends, I am hosting a short series of World Cafe sessions where the topics/questions between the sessions…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

A kind of World Café with sets of AI moments for 300 people in a traditional amphitheatre with chairs fixed to the ground

Hello dear colleagues, Next week I will facilitate two workshops, each one for about 300 people. Each workshop is designed mostly based on…

Started by Arturo Uscategui

2 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Arturo Uscategui

Pro Action Café in synergy with Chaordic Stepping Stones

From the emaillist, Dec'12: Mates, An experiment that some of us are working with for ProAction Cafe. Some of you may be in these too. Here…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Ria Baeck

How to build on earlier sessions with new people?

From the emaillist, summer '12: Mates, Ah, what a patch of weeds I've found!  I have gleefully begun a process of divergence and invite you…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Practice note on Pro Action Café

Copied from the emaillist, Oct.'12: I'm in the break time of a ProAction cafe with 100 union activists. They are working on ways to focus t…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 6, 2012

World Café: different or same question in the rounds?

From the emaillist, summer '12: Hello my friends, Though I’ve been part of hosting many cafes through the years, I am, of course, still lea…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 6, 2012

Adding a fourth round to Pro Action Café?

From Marianne Knuth, summer 2012, shared on the Art of Hosting Facebook Group: We had two pro-action cafes last week as we completed the th…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 1, 2012

Challenges with space for World Café

from the emaillist, May 25, 2012. I am wondering if anybody has any creative ideas for trying to do a world cafe for a group of about 130…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 May 25, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service