The Art of Hosting

Ria Baeck's Conversations (632)

Conversations Replied To (364) Replies Latest Activity

"Here a copy of my reflection -  just posted on Tim's blog: _________ Hello Tim, th…"

Ria Baeck replied Mar 22, 2015 to We don't need shared purpose, shared work is enough!

3 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Tuesday, I love what you wrote:"I wanted to share that when I've brought this idea o…"

Ria Baeck replied Mar 22, 2015 to We don't need shared purpose, shared work is enough!

3 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

"I somehow answered this, but it didn't publish!The conversations are organised in di…"

Ria Baeck replied Mar 6, 2015 to Tech questions and answers

2 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Thank you, dear Mary Alice, for your generosity in sharing your great work with the…"

Ria Baeck replied Jan 13, 2015 to The Art of Capacity Building

1 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Please find in attachment, this document in pdf; and Chris' description of the exerc…"

Ria Baeck replied Jan 5, 2015 to Two Loops Activity Notes

1 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Nice post Tim It reminds me of the Better Together principles from our State Govern…"

Ria Baeck replied Nov 15, 2014 to When to apply participatory leadership and when not?

1 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Ria Baeck

"sorry... here is the page in the .org website: http://www.artofhosting.org/connect/…"

Ria Baeck replied Oct 15, 2014 to What to observe when planning an AoH event for a large group?

3 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Great question Ruth! but I think you better post it on the emaillist or on the Faceb…"

Ria Baeck replied Oct 15, 2014 to What to observe when planning an AoH event for a large group?

3 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Arturo, I would advice you to post this question to the AoH emaillist - way more peo…"

Ria Baeck replied Oct 11, 2014 to A kind of World Café with sets of AI moments for 300 people in a traditional amphitheatre with chairs fixed to the ground

2 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Arturo Uscategui

"Seems like you have been doing great work! Keep us posted on how it develops further."

Ria Baeck replied Jun 27, 2014 to Civic Engagement; The Invitation Conversation and the Power of a Small Group of Committed People

1 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service