The Art of Hosting

Ria Baeck's Conversations (632)

Conversations Replied To (364) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Monica, This online forum isn't used that much, so better to post your request…"

Ria Baeck replied Feb 8, 2017 to Searching for inspiring venues in Amsterdam, Berlin and Barcelona

1 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Ria Baeck

"could you say more about this - sounds really interesting! Ria "

Ria Baeck replied Aug 16, 2016 to Complexity and the Cynefin Framework - learnings for AoH - AoPL

15 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bhavesh Patel

"Bhavesh, great that you are posting and contributing here! and;.. it might reach mor…"

Ria Baeck replied Aug 16, 2016 to Complexity and the Cynefin Framework - learnings for AoH - AoPL

15 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bhavesh Patel

"Hello Heather, Great that you are reaching out! But I have to tell you that a better…"

Ria Baeck replied Jun 22, 2016 to Hello with posing questions...

2 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Heather Shepherd

"Claude, I would advice you to post this on the AoH FB group (too); most of the young…"

Ria Baeck replied Mar 25, 2016 to Une mission pour le Service Civique

1 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Here are all the links! with love,"

Ria Baeck replied Jan 3, 2016 to Art of Hosting as a Research Method

3 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Hello Niroshan, I would advice you to post this request - which is great! - on the A…"

Ria Baeck replied Dec 23, 2015 to Art of Hosting as a Research Method

3 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Thanks Sophia! Fantastic contribution here! Would you mind to explain me (and others…"

Ria Baeck replied Oct 30, 2015 to Complexity and the Cynefin Framework - learnings for AoH - AoPL

15 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bhavesh Patel

"Hé great Kajsja, that you are posting your question here, but you need to know that…"

Ria Baeck replied Aug 26, 2015 to Hi mates, how could we realize hosting 250 Swedish Red Cross office people in 2,15 hrs Pro Action Café?

1 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

"Hello Peter, in order to get some (more) responses, I would give you two advices: -…"

Ria Baeck replied Aug 3, 2015 to Newbie to AofH and have been tasked to come up with two AOH ideas for how to approach a department meeting on planning and prioritizing. Thoughts?

1 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service