The Art of Hosting

Questions meet wisdom (129)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Anyone use an online database?

Hi Mates. I'm asking on behalf of a local non-profit I do some work with.  I imagine in this lovely world that there is stuff: - online - a…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 22, 2011

Multilingual gatherings

This was the question raised on the AoH emaillist: I am wondering if anyone has affordable success with multilingual gatherings. I am worki…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Inspring check-in

Question posted by Stephen, Dec.'11: Hi All, Tomorrow I'm facilitating the check-in of a close group of 27 people, who are also generally p…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

Occupy and Art of Hosting

I was struck by the beautiful words - and the bigger picture - that Kathy pictured for us in reply to an email around the Occupy Movement a…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

3 hour session, 15 participants, NGO's, part of a whole day

A question raised on the AoH emaillist, Nov.'11 Greetings friends,I'm hoping I can draw on your collective experience for something I'm wor…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 14, 2011

Hosting conversations around creating jobs?

(Posted by Amy on the emaillist on Nov.14, '11) List mates: I am curious about whether anyone has hosted conversations specifically about j…

Started by Ria Baeck

5 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

If you were to design a series of small group conversations as a learning journey guiding participants toward a co-created vision of a thrivable economic system, what questions (see below for more)

If you were to design a series of small group conversations as a learning journey guiding participants toward a shared, co-created vision o…

Started by Michelle Holliday

6 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Mary Alice Arthur

harvesting online conversation threads?

Friends, I'm assisting with Occupy Cafe, an online space for conversation on the Occupy Movement.   Might you have any thoughts on Ben Robe…

Started by Raffi Aftandelian

6 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Raffi Aftandelian

Transformational Education Global COP- Community of Practice

Greetings Friends: Having just completed designing & conducting a convening  with committed actors from across the planet on this theme…

Started by Wayfarer doug cohen

2 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Wayfarer doug cohen

On Holding Space

Half of June, 2010, a conversation unfolded on the AoH emaillist - which I all put in my archive because it was so rich and the topic of Ho…

Started by Ria Baeck

6 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Kristin Bodiford

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service